The best skin of your life is just 3 steps away! The Hydrafacial MD treatment is the newest advancement in non-invasive skin resurfacing that uses 3 steps to cleanse, exfoliate, peel, extract, and hydrate your skin all in one treatment. The Hydrafacial treatment is suitable for all skin types and can be personalized to your skin’s specific needs with Hydrafacial booster add-ons. Our licensed and experienced skin care specialists at Essentials Medispa & Salon provide the Hydrafacial MD treatment for men and women in Orlando and nearby areas in Central Florida.
What is the Hydrafacial Treatment?
The Hydrafacial MD (wet dermabrasion) treatment is an invigorating, multi-step treatment that uses vacuum technology in addition to vortex-fusion technology to effectively extract impurities from your skin while infusing it with antioxidants. Personalize your Hydrafacial to your skin’s specific needs with Hydrafacial booster add-ons of your choice.
Which Hydrafacial Treatment Is Right For Me?
Here at Essentials Medispa and Salon, we offer three types of Hydrafacial treatments:
The Platinum Hydrafacial is a 60- treatment that begins with detoxifying lymphatic drainage, followed up with the Signature Hydrafacial, Dermabuilder, Britenol or CTGF, and finished with LED.
The Deluxe Hydrafacial is a 45-minute treatment that deeply cleanses, exfoliates, extracts, and hydrates skin utilizing super serums filled with antioxidants, peptides, hyaluronic acid, and a Hydrafacial booster add-on of choice.
The Signature Hydrafacial is a 30-minute treatment that deeply cleanses, exfoliates, extracts, and hydrates skin utilizing super serums filled with antioxidants, peptides, and hyaluronic acid.
Hydrafacial Booster Add-On’s
- Britenol Booster – Brightens and balances skin tone while minimizing the appearance of dark spots and sun spots.
- Dermabuilder Booster – Helps smooth out the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and enhances your skin’s elasticity.
- Anti-Aging Booster – Formulated to treat aging concerns from frown lines, smile lines, and forehead lines, Helps improve skin firmness and volume.
- Décolleté – Possesses strong antioxidant and soothing properties to help calm skin and fight visible aging.
Lip & Eye Treatments
- Perk Lip – Gently exfoliates lips to be smooth and plump while promoting maximum hydration.
- Perk Eye – Addresses the potential visible effects of blue light while promoting the look of skin tightness.
- Restoresea Lip Perk – A hydrating gloss featuring Restorsea’s proprietary enzyme, Aquabeautine XL®, Which will provide continuous exfoliation by cleaning the dead skin cells leaving healthy, living cells untouched.