IV DRIP THERAPY IN MELBOURNE, FL
Relax and take advantage of the benefits you’ll receive from our customized IV vitamin infusions & IM shots. Designed to maximize health, prevent illness and reverse disease, you’ll enjoy the service in a private room in our medically supervised facility. You’re in the best care possible with our infusion specialists, who have over 10 years of experience. You can listen to music while you relax with a pillow and blanket or add an IV to your pedicure or spa service.
Hydration Boost – $125
This drip bypasses the gut and provides 100% absorption of the fluids and electrolytes to the cells that need them the most. Use this drip to:
- Restore hydration from lost fluids
- 1000 mL normal saline.
Energy Boost Drip – $175
Great for first-timers, Jet-lag, mental clarity, health maintenance, and fatigue. This drip is loaded with mega-B vitamins, magnesium, calcium, and trace elements. This IV helps energize your body for days, restores optimal health, and fights infection and fatigue. Use this drip to:
- Restore hydration
- Deliver mega energy
- Reduce fatigue
- Vitamin-C, Magnesium Chloride, Calcium Gluconate, B12, Vitamin B Complex, and 500 mL of saline.
Wellness/Immune Boost Drip – $210
Designed with a special blend of high-dose immune-boosting Vitamin C, this drip is coupled with mega Bs and trace elements to maximize your immune system. Perfect for frequent flyers, pre-travel, and for those with low immunity or exposure. Benefits include:
- Restored hydration
- Boosted immunity
- Flushed toxins
- Boosted energy
- Reduced sickness
- Calcium Gluconate, Magnesium, Vitamin C, Taurine, B12, and 500 mL of Saline.
Anti-Aging/Skin Boost – $250
Who doesn’t love glowing skin? Aside from hydration, the biggest reason for an anti-aging skin boost is to maximize absorption of specific vitamins, promote collagen and elastin production, and administer potent nutrients that promote healthy skin, hair, and nails. Recommended for lackluster complexions, cosmetic rejuvenatio,n and facial-glow seekers. This drip is used to:
- Restore hydration
- Rejuvenate skin
- Prevent and reverse free radical damage
- Magnesium Chloride, Calcium Gluconate, B12, Vitamin C, Glutathione, NAD+, and 500 mL of saline.
Hangover Relief Drip – $220
Alcohol has numerous effects on the body, including dehydration, which is often overlooked. This can lead to fatigue, weakness, muscle aches, headaches and a variety of other symptoms.
The Hangover IV attacks all these metabolic abnormalities in as little as 45 minutes. Fluid is replaced intravenously which is not only quicker but bypasses the stomach where the lining may already be temporarily damaged. The IV contains medications to decrease nausea and headache as well as vitamins and minerals to replenish and revive. Benefits include:
- Restored hydration
- Pain & nausea relief
- Reduced fatigue
- Restored energy
- Decreased inflammation
- 1000 mL normal saline, Toradol (anti-inflammatory), Phenergan (anti-nausea).
Executive Stress/Myers Cocktail – $249
Ideal for rapidly replenishing those vitamins and minerals our modem lifestyle depletes. Far more efficient than oral daily vitamins, this IV has high doses of the Myers Cocktail and is perfect for executives, people on the go, or those with high daily stresses. Benefits include:
- Restored hydration
- Body detoxification
- Boosted immune system
- Energy boost
- Pain relief
- Replenished essential vitamins and minerals
- Vitamin C, Vitamin B complex, Calcium Gluconate, Magnesium Chloride, Taurine, B12, Potassium Chloride, and Glutathione, 500 mL saline.
- Lypoburn is a lipotropic injection used to Increase fat metabolism and boost wellness. Lypoburn injections also assist in suppressing appetite and increasing energy to burn fat.
- NAD+ is found in each of our living cells, It is essential to maintain healthy internal organs and a healthy neurological system. Also, a crucial component of any anti-aging regimen.
- Glutathione is the most powerful internal antioxidant and helps to stabilize and regulate our vitamin and nutrient intake, allowing them to work more efficiently in our bodies. It helps detoxify and reduces intracellular inflammation and oxidative stress. While our own bodies naturally produce glutathione, the combination of pollution, toxins, medication, poor diet, and the natural aging process depletes our natural levels. Sufficient levels of glutathione improve all other antioxidants and help them effectively fight free radicals in the body.
- Vitamin C is a super-antioxidant, clinically proven to boost immunity, and involved in many body functions. Vitamin C is important in wound healing, maintenance of cartilage, bones, and teeth, the formation of collagen, and absorption of iron. It is also one of the safest and most effective nutrients.
IV Push Boost Add-Ons
Recommended for: Jet-setters, fatigue, stress, and overall wellness
NOTICE: Anyone with pneumonia, asthma, emphysema, or other chronic lung disorders should consult a doctor before using oxygen therapy. *Note: there is a maximum of 30 minutes of oxygen per day, per client.
The following are IV add-ons:
- Vitamin C
- B12 Energy Shot
- Lypo B+ Metabolic Weight loss shot
The IV Push Boost add-ons have the following benefits:
- Increased energy
- Increased mental alertness
- Reduced stress
- Help with hangovers
- Help with headaches/migraines
Frequently Asked Questions
“What if I take supplements?”
If you are receiving an IV Drip, your body is gaining a much higher concentration of the vitamin. Most oral vitamins get broken down by stomach acid. By the time they are absorbed, only about 50% of oral vitamins are absorbed, compared to the 90% that is absorbed by IV-induced vitamins.
“How often should I have IV Drip Therapy?”
As every client and their specific condition is unique, you may need more than one infusion a week, however, many clients coming in for hydration or anti-aging can have an infusion from 1-4 times a month.
“Will IV Drip Therapy leave a bruise?”
You could have a very small area where the blood pools under the skin, but we find most of our clients are not bruising.
“Is IV Drip Therapy Safe?”
Yes, IV Drips are safe and have been clinically shown to help prevent and treat a wide variety of diseases and conditions.
We use the same supplies and equipment used by hospitals and the highest quality, methylated vitamins with no preservatives. We mix all VI’s daily, specifically for each scheduled appointment.
Nourish your body and increase your stamina and physical energy while also reducing the effects of stress and nutritional deficiencies. Our IV therapy effectively and safely delivers essential nutrients directly into your bloodstream. To learn more about IV therapy and how it can benefit you, contact Essentials Medispa & Salon in Melbourne, FL. Our specialists work under the direction of board-certified anti-aging and regenerative medicine specialist Michael Lesser, MD.