Reiki and Chakra Balancing in Melbourne, FL
Chakras are energy centers in the body that regulate our physical, mental, spiritual, and emotional energy. At Essentials Medispa & Salon, we provide state-of-the-art chakra balancing treatments to enhance your physical, mental, and emotional well-being and restore balance and harmony to your life. Led by a four-time board certified physician, our convenient facility in Melbourne, FL combines traditional medical with holistic approaches to provide comprehensive care for patients in Orlando and neighboring communities in Central Florida.
What Are Chakras?
The human body contains hundreds of locations of focused and concentrated energy centers. The seven major energy centers are commonly known as “chakras,” meaning “wheels”. Each chakra is a spinning vortex of energy, located within our body, which is where we receive, transmit and process energy.
Energy centers are doorways for our consciousness. They allow our emotional, mental and spiritual force to flow into physical expression. These are located on the spinal column, aligning with the nervous system, from the base of the column up to the throat. The first five are often called the “human chakras.” The last two are the “divine chakras”, with the sixth located in the forehead and the seventh on the crown of the head.
Each chakra is located at major branchings of the nervous system. The purpose in chakra treatment is to treat the “whole.” To have the mind, body, and spirit working together equally. When the energies of each are aligned and working together smoothly, your energy output will be at its optimum level. This means your brain will think clearly and your body will function properly.
Essential oils work very well with the chakras because they can be used to restore balance and harmony. Essential oils can be applied directly to some of the chakras. Other ways are to diffuse the oils while the chakras are being treated. Inhaling the scent of the oils will take the scent to every necessary area of the body very quickly.
Chakra Balancing Treatments at Essentials Medispa & Salon
Reiki Session (50 minutes) – 50 min. $80
Reiki is a Japanese technique for stress reduction and relaxation that also promotes healing. It is administered by “laying on hands” and is based on the idea that an unseen “life force energy” flows through us and is what causes us to be alive. It is also a simple, natural and safe method of spiritual healing and self-improvement everyone can use. It has been effective in helping virtually every known illness and malady and always creates a beneficial effect. It also works in conjunction with all other medical or therapeutic techniques to relieve side effects and promote recovery. This treatment is performed by a Reiki Master.
Chakra Healing Ritual (80 minutes) – 80 min. $115
The Reiki Master utilizes gentle touch therapy to facilitate a person’s own innate ability to relax and restore on a deep cellular level. Gentle touch is strategically placed on various energy points along the client’s body to create a healing energy connection between practitioner and client. This Reiki session includes the use of seven chakra healing essential oils specifically used to induce a deep state of relaxation.
Recommended for those suffering from stress, anxiety or other disease processes where deep relaxation and relief are needed.
Essentials of Meditation Class (50 minutes) – 50 min. $25
This guided meditation class will commence with deep cleansing breaths to center and connect with your inner and higher self. Each meditation will be predetermined and resolve around a specific intention. Intention is extremely powerful, and it will gain in strength the more you follow this practice.
Recommended Essential Oils for Each Chakra
- Crown Chakra– This chakra is concerned with the spiritual quest for enlightenment. The cerebral cortex and nervous system are associated with this chakra. You want oils that embody divine wisdom. These include Myrrh, Cedarwood, Cypress, Eucalyptus Radiata, Frankincense, Juniper Berry, Lavender, Red Mandarin, Neroli, Rosewood, and Sandalwood.
- Third Eye Chakra– This one focuses on intuition, wisdom, and spiritual development. It also involves the pituitary and pineal glands, spinal cord, eyes, ears, nose and sinuses. Use Helichrysum, Basil, Holy Basil, Thyme, Clary Sage, Jasmine, Juniper Berry, Orange, and Rosemary.
- Throat Chakra– This chakra involves meaningful communication and self-expression, the center of your will. It’s also associated with the thyroid, mouth, vocal cords, and trachea. Any oils that help your self-expression will be good, such as Angelica Root, Rosewood, Thyme, Roman Chamomile, Clary Sage, and Sandalwood.
- Heart Chakra– The heart chakra represents unconditional love, forgiveness, and compassion. Helps with emotions as well as heart disease and breast cancer. Oils to use include Neroli, Melissa, Bergamot, Geranium, Red Mandarin, Peppermint, Rose, Sandalwood, and Ylang Ylang.
- Solar Plexus Chakra– This involves personal power, how you make connections with others. It also involves the reproductive organs, bladder, intestines, appendix, sacrum and lumbar vertebrae. It’s about your uniqueness in the world. You need oils that help with that, like Geranium, Vetiver, Frankincense, Fennel Seed, Juniper Berry, Lavender, Peppermint, Neroli, Rosemary, and Rosewood.
- Belly Chakra– This one represents creative energy, sensual emotions, and sexuality. Choose oils that help you enjoy life, creation, and pleasure. Some to consider are Ginger Root, Cardamom, Ylang Ylang, Jasmine, Roman Chamomile, Fennel Seed, Marjoram, Orange, Peppermint, Rose, and Sandalwood.
- Base Chakra– And finally, this chakra is concerned with keeping you grounded, keeping you firmly rooted. You want oils that help you function in the world, such as Vetiver, Myrrh, Patchouli, Frankincense, Black Pepper, and Clary Sage.
Don’t wait any longer to try a chakra balancing treatment by contacting Essentials Medispa & Salon in Melbourne. Our team works under the direction of Dr. Michael Lesser to provide excellence in comprehensive care for patients in Orlando and nearby communities in Central Florida.