LASER HAIR REMOVAL IN MELBOURNE,FL
Are you fed up with the hassles of shaving, waxing, or plucking to remove unwanted hair? Laser hair removal may be an ideal solution for both men and women to achieve long-term removal of unwanted hair from any area of the body. For patients in Orlando and Central Florida, state-of-the-art laser hair removal treatments are available at Essentials Medispa & Salon in Melbourne, FL, performed by our team of PA & ARNP licensed laser experts under the direction of respected, 4x board-certified physician Michael Lesser, MD.
What Is Laser Hair Removal?
Laser hair removal is a non-invasive procedure that utilizes a pulsating laser beam to remove unwanted hair from any area of the body. The most commonly treated areas include the legs, bikini, underarms, back, and chest. Laser hair removal may also be used to effectively remove unwanted facial hair.
Benefits of Laser Hair Removal
- We use the GentleMax Pro® laser by Candela, the best laser platform for permanent hair removal. Inferior lasers are not the same quality, can burn the skin, and in some cases, do not permanently remove the hair.
- We offer a convenient monthly payment plan via Care Credit, making laser hair removal more affordable.
Where Can I Get Laser Hair Removal?
We offer laser hair removal from the following places on the body in a single treatment or a series of eight treatments.
- Extra Small Area: Upper lip, chin, sideburns, cheeks, areolas, nose, forehead, hands, eyebrows, feet or ears
- Small Area: Underarms, bikini line, happy trail, upper lip and chin, inner or outer thigh, jawline, upper or lower arms, or two extra small areas combined
- Medium Area: Brazilian, buttocks, upper back, upper legs, lower legs, back neck, front neck, upper chest, full face, full arms or two small areas combined
- Large Area: Full legs, full front, full back, or medium and small area combined
Am I a Good Candidate For Laser Hair Removal?
Laser hair removal is a safe and effective treatment that may be performed on almost any healthy adult. Some treatments are more effective on patients with naturally dark, coarse hair and contrasting lighter skin. Most laser treatments are not effective at removing very light, fine hair or “peach fuzz.” To learn whether laser hair removal may be right for you, contact our Melbourne office to schedule a consultation.
Get rid of unwanted hair once and for all and avoid a lifetime of plucking, shaving and waxing! Laser hair removal treatments are performed using state-of-the art laser technology at Essentials Medispa & Salon in Melbourne, FL, under the direction of board-certified physician Dr. Michael Lesser. Our office services patients in the Orlando and Central Florida area.